- Roll-In-Rack designed for moving school prepacked meals in baskets from prep area, central kitchen, commissary, or cooler into oven.
- Fully insulated Roll-In Heat-N-Hold oven designed for rethermalizing school prepacked meals.
- Capable of rethermalizing prepacked food items from 40?F. to 165?F. in two hours or less (actual times may vary).
- Full 18,000 Watts of power provides maximum temperature of 350?F. (176.5?C). Optional 12,000 Watts or 8,000 Watts.
- Low volume convected air system and lower temperatures help to maintain nutrition, flavor and moisture.
- Pre-setting automatic controls for rethermalizing and holding cycles allows for unattended operation.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Capacity: 32 school baskets, 13" x 26".
- Standard solid state electronic controls with large, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.
- Probe senses pre-set internal food temperature and automatically switches to holding mode until ready to serve.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for ease of cleaning. Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease build-up.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. Latches and hinges mounted inboard.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 8200 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8200 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8200 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8200 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Security Panel for Controls
- Key Lock Latch
- Wire Baskets
- Extra Roll-In Rack