- Fully insulated QuikTherm Retherm Correctional oven designed for both reconstituting precooked foods and slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices.
- Full 8,000 or 12,000 Watts of power allows for rethermalization of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F. (176.5?C.).
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.
- 18 factory or field programmed retherm & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and temperature needs.
- Stainless steel and lexan security panel with lock covers the controls to prevent tampering.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches with key lock and security lock hasps provided.
- Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request. Doors swing 270? on 11 ga. stainless steel hinges.
- 18 sets of universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes spaced on fixed on 4-1/2" spacing.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
Power Unit Options:
- 8000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12000 Watts, 480 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- 6" Casters
- Polyurethane Casters
Watch Start-up Video on programming oven controls