- Fully insulated Retherm QuikTherm? oven designed for both reconstituting precooked foods and slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices.
- Full 8000 or 12000 Watts of power allows for rethermalization of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F. (176.5?C).
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.?
- Deluxe version includes 18 factory or field programmed retherm & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and temperature needs.
- Deluxe version allows for probe cooking, includes one 1-1/2" food temperature probe.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for "easy open" and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Recessed push/pull handles on both sides prevent damage to walls; allows easy maneuvering.
- Chrome plated wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with 18 sets of angles.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty.
Power Unit Options:
- 12000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12000 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with Programmable Menus and Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Wire Grids
- Extra Universal Angles
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- 6" Dia. Casters
- Polyurethane Casters
- HACCP Documentation (built in USB port)
Watch Start-up Video on programming oven controls