- Fully insulated half size Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
- Efficient 4700 Watt power unit allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F (176.5?C).
- Pre-setting automatic controls for roasting and holding cycles allows for unattended operation 24 hours a day.
- Roast and hold over 120 lbs. (54 kg.) of meat in just 6 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Self-contained power top lifts off for ease of maintenance; available to suit your power requirements.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for ?easy open? and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Push/pull handle mounted on rear allows easy maneuvering.
- Chrome plated wire universal angels accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with six sets of angels and three raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- Ovens can be stacked for flexibility.
- Free cooking manual and operation manual provided with the purchase of any Roast-N-Hold Oven.
Power Unit Options:
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options:
- Stacking Kit
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Window
- Key Lock Latch
- Extra Universal Angles
- Extra Wire Grids
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Floor Lock (for use with 5" casters)
- Various Caster Options