- Stacked ovens with two separate compartments and controls permit menu flexibility. Fully insulated Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
- Efficient 4700 Watt power units allow for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F (176.5?C).
- Pre-setting automatic controls for roasting and holding cycles allows for unattended operation 24 hours a day.
- Roast and hold over 240 lbs. (108 kg.) of meat in just 6 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- 304 stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for "easy open" and security during transport. Latches and hinges are mounted inboard.
- Standard with right hand hinges; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Push/pull handles mounted on rear allows easy maneuvering.
- Channel pan slides securely hold 18" x 26" pans on 3" centers without tipping. Provides added strength. Supplied with 6 raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- Free cooking manual and operation manual provided with the purchase of any Roast-N-Hold Oven.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.>/li>
Accessories & Options
- Tempered Glass Door Window
- Key Lock Latches
- Extra Wire Grids
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Floor Lock (for use with 5" casters)
- Various Caster Options
- 50 Cycle Service