POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- Fully insulated Half-size Roast-N-Hold? gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
- Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
- Efficient 4700 Watt power units allow for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F (176.5?C).
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at?precise food temperatures.
- Deluxe model includes 18 factory or field programmed roast & hold cycles. Each?programmed menu can be customized for exact time and?temperature needs.
- Deluxe model allos for probe cooking, includes one 1-1/2" food temperature?probe.
- Roast and hold over 120 lbs. (54 kg.) of meat in just 6 sq. ft.?of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides?easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease?buildup.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss.
- Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature?ceramic magnetic latch for ?easy open? and security during?transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against?spreading germs.?
- Standard with right hand hinging; left hand?hinging available upon request.
- Channel pan slides securely hold 18" x 26" pans on 3" centers?without tipping. Provides added strength. Supplied with three?raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides?mobility when fully loaded.
- Ovens can be stacked for flexibility.
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4700 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with 18 Programmable Menus and 1-1/2" Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Stacking Kit
- Key Lock Latches
- Extra Wire Grids
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- 1-1/2" Food Temperature Probe
- Various Caster Options
- HACCP Documentation (built-in USB port)