- Roll-In-Rack designed for moving school prepacked meals in baskets from prep area, central kitchen, commissary, or cooler into oven.
- Fully insulated Roll-In Retherm Heat-N-Hold oven designed for rethermalizing school prepacked meals.
- Capable of rethermalizing prepacked food items from 40°F. to 165°F. in two hours or less (actual times may vary).
- Full 12,000 Watts of power provides maximum temperature of 350°F. (176.5°C).
- Low volume convected air system and lower temperatures help to maintain nutrition, flavor and moisture.
- Pre-setting automatic controls for rethermalizing and holding cycles allows for unattended operation.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Capacity: 32 school baskets, 13" x 26".
- Highly accurate food probe, linked to the easy-to-use and precise microprocessor digital controls, assures consistent quality.
- Probe senses pre-set internal food temperature and automatically switches to holding mode until ready to serve.
- All welded stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. Latches and hinges mounted inboard.
- 2-Year Parts/1-Year Labor Warranty
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 18,000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 18,000 Watts, 480 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12,000 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 12,000 Watts, 480 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 8,000 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Security Panel for Controls
- Key Lock Latch
- Wire Baskets
- Extra Roll-In Rack