- Roast, cook, bake, reheat and hold with precise temperature and humidity control. Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices.
- Moist heat, dry heat or a combination of both allows for a variety of food preparation and holding.
- Full 4950 Watts of power allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350?F. (176.5?C.).
- 1850 Watt water heater with separate control and low water indicator.
- Energy Management Logic system electronically directs power to where it's needed most during different operating cycles.
- Pre-setting automatic controls for roasting and holding cycles allows for unattended operation 24 hours a day.
- Roast and hold over 120 lbs. (54 kg.) of meat in just 7 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
- Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for “easy open” and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Push/pull handle mounted on rear allows easy maneuvering.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with six sets of angles and three raised wire grids.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
Power Unit Options:
- 4950 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4950 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4950 Watts, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 4950 Watts, 240 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options:
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Window
- Key Lock Latch
- Extra Universal Angles
- Extra Wire Grids
- Side and Rear Bumpers