- Fully insulated under counter Cook-N-Hold gentle radiant oven designed for flavorful results by slow cooking.
- Slow cooking means 15% to 20% less shrinkage. More product yield.
- Efficient power unit allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 325° (163°C). Easy to read thermometer.
- Standard solid state electronic control with large, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.
- Deluxe model offers 18 factory or field programmed cook & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and temperature needs.
- Deluxe model allows for probe cooking, includes one 6" food temperature probe.
- Cook and hold up to 50 lbs. (23 kg.) of meat in less than 4 sq. ft. of floor space.
- Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
- Fully insulated, stainless steel interior and exterior for ease of cleaning. Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
- Field reversible insulated door prevents temperature loss. Silicone door gasket for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latch for "easy open" and security during transport.
- Safety conscious anti-microbial latch protects against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Stainless steel pan slides have eleven positions on 1-3/8" centers. Supplied with two nickel chrome plated wire grids.
- External drip pan on front keeps traffic area dry, safer.
- Heavy duty 3-1/2" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- Ovens can be stacked for flexibility.
- 2-Year Parts/1Year Labor Warranty.
POWER UNIT OPTIONS:
- 2000 Watts, 120 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 2650 Watts, 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
- 3000 Watts, 208 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz.
Accessories & Options
- Deluxe Model with 18 Programmable Menus and 6" Food Temperature Probe
- Stacking Kit
- Food Probe
- Tempered Glass Door Window
- Key Lock Latch
- Extra Wire Grids
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Various Caster Options